When the pandemic hit, I was interviewed as a guest on an episode with Rex Morcom of the Business Cas’ podcast about leading through innovation during a crisis.
Recently, I watched the episode again, and I wanted to share the video because it applies to any kind of crisis a business might face as much today as it did when we recorded the episode.
During times of crisis, leadership teams are forced to adjust to the changing environment and find solutions to new problems.
While this can bring about a lot of stress, anxiety, and serious challenges, crises can also bring about innovation.
Often, in times of crisis, the solutions we create to help fix things change how we live, not just during the crisis but well into the future.
We find new ways to do things, new products are created, and the way companies do business is fundamentally altered.
I invite you to listen in and watch this episode of the Business Cas’ podcast on the topic of leadership and innovation during a crisis.
The conversation covered topics like:
- How leaders can keep teams informed and inspired
- Ways in which a crisis can bring about innovation
- The importance of being flexible and agile
- How to be open to change and embrace it
- Doing good and pitching in
- Making sure your team has accurate information
Click below to watch the full interview:
- Orphan Pages: What They Are and How to Find and Fix Them - January 29, 2023
- The Savvy Marketing Agency Guide to Wild Growth in 2023 - January 23, 2023
- Newbie Blogger’s Blunders: 7 Lessons Learned from My Early Mistakes - January 21, 2023