Interested in blogging for AnthonyGaenzle.com?
Got amazing advice to offer? Find out how you can become a regular contributor.
Requirements for publishing your content
Join a group of marketing and business thought leaders who are passionate about educating others in the profession to help their peers connect more effectively with their target audience. We love connecting and collaborating with writers who can provide valuable insight, information, and even entertainment to our readers!
The articles you submit will be ready by marketers across the world looking for the advice you have to offer to help them grow professionally and boost their businesses. Each post is shared across multiple social media channels with a following of over 15k followers, so you’ll gain lots of exposure for your expertise and your personal brand as well as your company’s brand.
- Target audience: Our readers are marketers for small- to medium-sized businesses, as well as business owners, entrepreneurs and people in the startup world looking for tips and ideas to boost their business.
- Word count: Your post should be 1250+ words.
- Incorporate examples, actionable insights and supporting statistics into your article.
- You may place 1-2 links back to content on your own site, but those links must go to relevant articles and not product- or sales-focused pages (unless absolutely justified by the reference within the post).
- You may place multiple external links, but only 1-2 may link to any one website
- Self-promotion is not permitted outside of your author bio (unless otherwise agreed upon).
- Disclose any relationship or partnership you might have to those companies or persons related to the links you add (affiliate links will be removed).
- Any images, quotes or stats must be attributed to the proper source.
- Must add featured image: 1200 x 875 pixels
- Marketing strategy
- Content marketing
- Social media marketing
- Website design
- Small business
- Graphic design
- …and other digital and traditional marketing and business topics.
How to become a contributor
Becoming a contributor to the site starts with a pitch. We welcome any and all pitches (as long as they meet the above guidelines).
Please submit the following information via the form below or email us by clicking here.
All posts are reviewed, and you may be asked to provide updates or edits before receiving approval. Once the post is approved, you will be notified of the date on which it will be published.
Please note that publishing may take 5-8 weeks due to the high volume of posts received each month. For expedited options, please inquire here.