As a digital marketer, you always want to get the most out of your efforts, which means you think carefully about the channels you should invest in.
There’s SEO, social media, email marketing, and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising. While it’s a smart move to take advantage of all of these digital channels, it’s even smarter to merge two channels and maximize their individual strengths.
Two of the best channels you can combine are email marketing and social media.
- It can drive traffic to your website.
- It can help you engage with your audience and build better relationships with them in the process.
- It can help boost your sales.
With an average return of $44 for every dollar you spend, email marketing has the highest ROI out of any other digital marketing channel. You can further strengthen your email campaigns by uniting them with your social media campaigns.
Here are some ways you can combine email marketing and social media.
- Grow your list and encourage people to subscribe via your social media pages.
- Retarget ads on social media platforms to your interested email subscribers.
- Leverage social media platforms to gain permission from your new subscribers.
- Encourage your subscribers to share your content by adding social media sharing buttons to your emails.
- Share links to landing pages and signup forms on your social media pages.
- Use branded hashtags on your emails so that they reflect your social media campaigns.
For more information on how you can integrate email and social media with each other, check out this infographic by Campaign Monitor.
Enjoyed reading the blog? Sign up for our bi-monthly newsletter to receive marketing news and advice.Follow me: